Requirements & Guidelines
- Must either be a history, or education major, or both
- Will continue to do work to support the Cheney Normal Heritage School House by:
- Create curriculum to share with the outside community and visiting students
- Conduct tours and classes for students and other interested parties on behalf of the Education Department for the Cheney Normal Heritage School House
How to Apply
If you are a History or Education major and you work in or plan to work in the Cheney Normal Heritage School House, please contact your advisor to let them know you are interested in being considered for this scholarship. Once you and your advisor have evaluated your eligibility, please have your advisor contact Dianne Selcho in the Education Department at email@example.com with your name, EWU ID or NetID, and your contact information.
- Scholarship applicants will be reviewed and chosen by the School of Education; however, students will be notified of an award by the Financial Aid and Scholarship Office.
The School of Education is unable to provide award information to any student.