The Committee for Admissions, Recruitment, Retention and Transition (CARRT) serves to discuss requests and appeals made by or for candidates, as well as to develop a plan of action to support candidate success in the education program and field. A candidate, or a staff or faculty member making a request on behalf of a candidate, can submit a request by completing the appropriate form below. Your submission will be sent to the CARRT members for review.
- Kerry Kisinger, Undergraduate Director
- Stephanie Lauritzen, Director of Field Experience
- Cara Rudd, Lecturer
- Jill Stinson, Certification Officer
- Jeni Lutey, Undergraduate Program Specialist
- Rebekah Gorski, Field Experience Program Specialist