You've been admitted.
Accept or Decline Your Offer
To accept or decline your offer of admission, you must first create an EWU account, then log into EagleNET to confirm.
- Select Activate Account and provide:
- First Name
- Last Name
- NetID (provided in your admission email)
- 8-digit EWU ID (provided in your admission email)
- Date of Birth
- Sign in with the password you chose when you created your EWU account.
- Click the Student tab
- Click the Admissions Tab
- Select the Masters and Doctoral Admissions Application
- Under Processed Applications at the bottom of the page, select the application in red text with the correct term
- On the next page, click on Confirm Intent to Enroll
If you cannot see the Confirm or Deny buttons, make sure you are logged in on a laptop or desktop. Some cellphones cannot display the buttons.
To decline your admission offer, please email email@example.com.
If you don’t remember your username or password, call us to have it reset 509.359.6297.