You've been admitted.
Create Your EWU Account
Select Activate Account and provide:
- First Name
- Last Name
- NetID (provided in your admission email)
- 8-digit EWU ID (provided in your admission email)
- Date of Birth
Accept or Decline Your Offer (Online Accelerated Students can Skip this Step)
To accept or decline your offer of admission, you must first create an EWU account, then log into EagleNET to confirm.
- Sign in with the password you chose when you created your EWU account.
- Click the Student tab
- Click the Admissions Tab
- Select the Masters and Doctoral Admissions Application
- Under Processed Applications at the bottom of the page, select the application in red text with the correct term
- On the next page, click on Confirm Intent to Enroll
If you cannot see the Confirm or Deny buttons, make sure you are logged in on a laptop or desktop. Some cellphones cannot display the buttons.
To decline your admission offer, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you don’t remember your username or password, call us to have it reset 509.359.6297.