Finish What You Started
If you’ve earned any college credits after graduating high school, you're a transfer student.
Complete the online admission application and pay the $60 application fee.
Submit Test Scores or a Test Alternative (if you have fewer than 40 credits)
EWU is test optional. This means you don’t have to submit test scores if you’d prefer not to. You have several options and only need to submit one:
- a recommendation letter from a current teacher or counselor
- evidence of rigorous high school coursework such as AP, IB, CLEP, or Cambridge courses
- evidence of college success as an EWU Running Start student
- evidence of college success as a Running Start Student
- evidence of college success as a College in the High School student as demonstrated by GPAs of 2.5 for college-level English or 2.5 for college-level math
- official SAT or ACT scores submitted directly from the testing agency or recorded on an official high school transcript
- unofficial SAT or ACT scores
If you send test scores, EWU’s SAT school code is 4301 and our ACT school code is 4454. You can ask ACT or CollegeBoard SAT to send your test scores directly to us, or you can send us a copy yourself.
Submit College Transcripts
What to Submit:
|If you’ve earned fewer than
40 college credits
|If you’ve earned more than
40 college credits
You can send your official transcripts yourself, or you can ask your college to send your official transcripts directly to us through Parchment, Naviance or via mail. Remember to include official transcripts from any colleges or universities you attended. *If you attended EWU for Running Start, we have your college transcripts.
If you’re admitted and haven’t submitted your final official transcripts, you’ll need to ask your college to send final official transcripts to us before the start of the term.
Complete the FAFSA. EWU’s FAFSA code is 003775.
Apply for Scholarships
Complete the EWU Scholarship Application.
You can transfer a total of 90 lower-division quarter credits toward your EWU bachelor’s degree. If you plan to transfer more than 90 credits, please speak with an advisor.