- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
Trust the advice of current students: EWU's campus is so much more than 300 acres of historic buildings, modern facilities and famous red turf. Besides, visits and events are the best way to find the right school for you.
610 F Street
Cheney, WA 99004
Want the best EWU campus experience? Then you want a campus tour.
- Monday-Friday: 11 a.m.
- Monday-Friday: 2 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. by appointment only during the academic year
- NEW for this Spring: visit the EWU Spokane Campus for a tour on Fridays at 3 p.m.
What You'll Do on Your Tour
You'll join a student tour guide and a group of future students on a walking tour of campus. You'll visit classroom buildings, a residence hall, and popular student locations.
Meet with Someone from an Academic Program or Admissions
If you want to meet with someone from an academic program or with an admissions advisor, let us know so we can put you in touch with the right people. Be sure to let us know in advance!
Reserve Your Spot on a Campus Tour
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 509.359.6555
Make Your Tour Awesome
- Arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour start time
- Tours leave from the Visitor Center
- Get a free parking Pass from the Visitor Center
Dates Closed (No Tours)
Feb. 15: Presidents' Day
April 8: Admitted Student Day
April 15: Admitted Student Day
May 25: Memorial Day
July 3-4: Independence Day
Nov 11: Veterans' Day
Nov. 26-30: Thanksgiving Holiday
Dec. 20-Jan. 4: EWU Winter Break