- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Arts, Letters & EducationWelcome to CALE! Where students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members turn to explore, explain, and express the essence of human existence.
Programs of Study
What are you looking for?
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUEagles Dedicated #EWU students, staff, faculty and alumni have come together to offer a new opportunity for fundraising: https://t.co/UlBgS8uAuY14 hours ago
- EWUequipment RT @BigSkyFB: Let's try this again.... Congrats to @CooperKupp for being named 2015 #BigSkyFB Offensive Player of the Year. https://t.co/Ox�15 hours ago
- EWUEagles RT @jeffreyrbunch: An honorary degree is granted to Lucy Covington by the #EWU Board of Trustees on her birthday. https://t.co/s7dhupfjjC15 hours ago
- EWUathtraining RT @EasternerSports: EWU players have now won the Big Sky Offensive Player of the Year Award 11 times in the past 15 seasons (h/t @EWUAthle�15 hours ago
- EasternerOnline RT @CollegeOwlz: Bring Your Own Turkey And Other Tips For A Makeshift Thanksgiving: https://t.co/7njcA9J2qh #Thanksgiving https://t.co/dHOb�16 hours ago
- EasternerOnline RT @KREM2: An arctic front is bringing about accumulating snow and freezing rain to the INW today. https://t.co/vjLeb6gSqb https://t.co/emK�16 hours ago
- EWUEagles RT @SpokaneFAVS: @Elizabeth__Erin reports on these students, trying to re-launch the #Muslim Student Association @EWUEagles https://t.co/Bz�16 hours ago
- EWUEagles RT @jeffreyrbunch: Here's my story about #EWU's new crowdfunding platform, fundEWU. https://t.co/FtB3E6jwnT https://t.co/2QiKteYOSZ16 hours ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Kirkland, Lakewood, Longview, Seattle, Vancouver and Yakima.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.