- Future Students
Costs and Academics
- Current Students
- Faculty & Staff
Administration & Business
- Alumni & Friends
Friends of EWU
College of Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
The College of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (CSTEM, formerly CSHE) is comprised of 11 programs of study, all with steadily increasing student enrollments.
Programs of Study
What are you looking for?
Spotlight on EWU
- EWUeaglesAD RT @LarryWeirPBP: The @CheneyFCU podcast w/@EWUeaglesAD is up: https://t.co/BTq5uB5B5r @BigSkyConf Commissioner Andrea Williams among guest�2 days ago
- EWUSwoop RT @PosterSwag: Which football poster #WonTheDay? See all 4 in last tweet! @UWBadgers @ISURedbirds @valpoathletics or @EWUAthletics?2 days ago
- EWUathtraining RT @PosterSwag: Fantastic work on the new @EWUAthletics @EWUFootball poster! So clean! Well done! RT if you agree! https://t.co/ACuFAOR5gX2 days ago
- EWU_Cheer RT @EWUFootball: Our 2016 poster serves as a reminder that this year, it's all about finishing strong. #GoEags #BirdGang https://t.co/kRPN�2 days ago
- ewupresident A big Eagle welcome to College Bound students visiting #EWU from the west side. What a great group!3 days ago
- EWUAthletics Make sure you're following @EWUFootball and stay tuned for a big announcement at 12pm PT! #GoEags https://t.co/HAUC1qaKrm3 days ago
- EWUCareers Researching the company before an interview is absolutely necessary. #interviewtips https://t.co/mRCRAuwMoV https://t.co/02lGy6L9YB3 days ago
EWU offers 135 fields of study, nine master's degrees, 12 graduate certificates, 39 graduate programs, one educational specialist degree and one applied doctorate.
You can enroll in classes at the main campus in Cheney, at EWU Spokane, Bellevue, Everett, Longview, North Seattle and Vancouver.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU participates in NCAA Division 1 Big Sky Conference athletics with six men's and eight women's intercollegiate teams.
Good-to-Know FactsThere's room to roam. Campus covers 300 acres in a parklike setting with rolling wheat fields just steps from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsSpokane, Washington's second largest city, is just 16 miles away. Take advantage of the nearby ski resorts, lakes and other outdoor recreation.
Good-to-Know FactsUnique among the state's regional universities, EWU offers a Greek system with seven fraternities and eight sororities.
Eastern's Recreation Center features a rock climbing wall, ice rink and some of the best food on campus.
The Princeton Review ranked EWU's College of Business and Public Administration as one of The Best 296 Business Schools in 2014.
EWU has been named as a Military Friendly School for 2014 by G.I. Jobs Magazine, an honor that ranks Eastern in the top 15 percent of all colleges, universities and trade schools nationwide.
Good-to-Know FactsEastern is the nation's only university with a research facility in a national wildlife refuge. Turnbull National Wildlife Refuge is just minutes from campus.
Good-to-Know FactsEWU's outdoor club, EPIC Adventures, offers backpacking, camping, kayaking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, ice climbing, and more. If it's human powered and outdoors, EPIC does it.
You'll find 55 intramural leagues, 33 sports clubs and more than 100 registered student organizations on campus.